Stained Concrete in Roseville CA
Stained concrete flooring is rapidly gaining popularity for residential and commercial properties as they look stunning, durable, low-cost, and have tons of beautiful designs to choose from. They add a luxurious richness to your home that cannot be achieved by any other flooring method. Unlike other flooring methods, they add shiny & translucent tones to the surface with the concrete toughness depending on the surface and technique used while flooring.
When it comes to staining concrete, one can do this independently with the right tools and method. However, there’s always the potential risk of making mistakes. Since concrete staining is a permanent process, any mistake you make would be left forever. So, it is important to hire professionals like Roseville Concrete Solutions to get beautiful results.
Benefits of Staining Concrete
· Visually Appealing: Stained concrete flooring gives your floor a premium look, even better than what you get for expensive flooring options like flagstone, granite, marbles, etc.
· Long-Lasting Durability: One of the best features is that they are highly durable and long-lasting against everyday wear and tear without losing their beauty.
· Essentially Maintenance-Free: Comparing with other flooring types, these colored concrete floors require almost negligible maintenance. One can easily mop or vacuum the floor as needed to maintain its beauty.
· Naturally Water Resistant: Acid-stained concrete flooring lets some moisture go through the floor without any negative impact. So, these floors won’t discolor or warp over time and will last longer for years.
Acid Stains Vs. Water-Based Stains: Which One is Best?
Generally, stains from concrete come into two different categories: acid-based chemical stains and water-based acrylics. Both of them have their own benefits and can be applied to both old or new concrete.
Acid stains are basically a mixture of water, hydrochloric acid, and acid-soluble metallic salts. They penetrate the surface and chemically react with it for permanent coloring. The acid-etch staining is normally restrained to earthy colors, such as tans, browns, and soft blue-greens.
In case if you want more options, i.e., more earthy tones, you can opt for water-based stains. They have a wide range of color options to choose from. So, you can get the colored concrete of your choice. So, at the end of the day, it solely depends on you to choose the stain type for your home flooring.
Services we Provide
These are the services we provide but not limited to
Stained Concrete Flooring: One of the most popular flooring options for adding a premium look to your residential and
commercial concrete floors. Our professionals with the right set of skills and industry-class tool will revamp your floor at its best.
· Colored Concrete Driveways and Walkways: It
one of the most economical solutions to upgrade your driveways and walkways with an eye-catching look that lasts for years without getting faded.
· Stained Concrete Patios: Having a stained
concrete patio in your backyard is like adding extra beauty to it. With our wide range of decorative concrete effects, you can choose the design as per
Our Services Includes
Our world-class concrete flooring services include:
· Stained Concrete Installation: We follow
modern techniques to install the stained concrete with the help of high-quality tools for long-lasting results.
· Polishing Concrete Floor: Once the installation is finished, we polish the floor to enhance its beauty.
· Concrete Sealing for Strength: To increase the lifespan of the stained concrete floor, we protect the concrete with multiple layers of clear sealer or floor wax, depending on the requirement.
· Non-Slip Safety Coatings: Since these floors can be slippery after polishing, we put non-slip safety coatings to add extra safety for you.
Get in Touch
Feel free to reach out to us if you have any queries or questions about stained concrete flooring or concrete resurfacing. We’ll be happy to assist you with your queries and help you with a free estimate of your project.
Fill out the form below and a team member will get back with you as soon as possible.